Useful resources regarding the subject matter are as follow:
- Starting Point: https://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Web_Services_First_Steps
- Web Service Security: https://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Web_Services_Security
- More Info: https://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Web_services
- Access APIs: http://localhost:8080/ADInterface/services
- To learn about CURL: https://phpenthusiast.com/blog/five-php-curl-examples
- To Process Response: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35581239/returning-a-xml-response-with-curl/35581517
- To Beautify Response: https://www.semicolonworld.com/php/tutorial/convert-array-to-xml-php
Integrate iDempiere with PHP application and get all Business Partners using SOAP API.
First of all, we have to setup web service cofigurations on iDempiere using Web Service Security window. Please follow the link # 1, mentioned above to learn how to do that.
After that write PHP Code and use CURL to trigger the API object queryData(). Here is the code: