Step by step process to manage procurement and store using iDempiere:
- Create Warehouse against Organization.
- Add Business Partners and check them as Vendor, using Business Partner window.
- Must and Location.
- Add Products using Product window and register it against a Price List.
- Create RFQ Topic = A Head for multiple RFQs being announced under same publication.
- Create RFQ = Request for Quotation and Add Lines (Items)
- Register Subscribers against RFQ Topic when response is received by vendors.
- Run a Process in RFQ window: Create & Invite and take a print out.
- Add Price in Response Line -> Response Quantity (The bid of Vendors) in RFQ Response window
- Run a Process in RFQ Response window agaisnt each vendor: (Check Complete), once price is added.
- Run a Process in RFQ window: Rank Responses
- Take a print out of RFQ Response
- Select a winner in RFQ Response window to whom purchase committee will ask.
- Run a process in RFQ window: Create Purchase Order and update its document status as Complete.
- After creating purchase order, open Material Receipt window and select relevant Vendor.
- After saving the form, click Copy Lines From button and select the relevant Purchase Order against that vendor.
- Select Material Receipt with Confirmation in Document Type field and update its Document Status using Document Action.
- When inspection committee is called, add approved and scrapped items in Ship/Receipt Confirm window and set document status as Complete.
- INVENTORY WILL BE UPDATED.
- Go back to Material Receipt window; open relevant record and run a Process: Create Invoice. A Vendor Invoice will be generated.
- To pay the invoice, open Payment window and select the relevant invoice, against specific Business Partner and pay the bills against Account Payable.
1 thought on “Flow of Procurement in iDempiere”
Your blogs are very useful, thanks